Becoming a member of the Pagosa Springs Area Chamber of Commerce is an investment in your company and your community. The Pagosa Springs Area Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization of business and professional men and women who have joined together for the purpose of promoting the commercial, industrial and civic progress of our community. The work done by the Chamber of Commerce directly impacts the economic well being of the community as well as the healthy growth of the area. It encourages its membership to achieve collectively what would be impossible individually.
- Space in the Chamber/Visitor Center with representation by staff and volunteers
- Listing in the Chamber’s Business Directory
- Online business listing with a description of the services you provide and a link to your website
- Free submissions for bi-monthly Chamber Communiqué Newsletter
- Use of the Chamber’s bulk mail stamp
- Use of the Trade Show display kit, white board/easel, collapsible easels
- Use of the Chamber Conference room
- Weekly email updates
- Monthly newspaper column, online article and weekly radio spot that highlight business activities
- Ribbon-cutting ceremonies for grand, new owner, and relocation openings
- Statistical data and referral reports
- Recognition for community achievement
- Business referrals for visitors, callers, and those contacting the Chamber via email
- Social Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Sell your event tickets at the Chamber
- Coupon Page
- Use of the Chamber copier, fax, scanner and folding machine
- Monthly Business After Hours hosted by local businesses and the Chamber
- Monthly Maximizing Your Membership seminars
- Business Bites (educational programs)
- Annual Membership Celebration
- Special seminars to improve your business expertise
- Sponsor of Leading Edge NxLevel class, Marketing for Smarties, Small Business Development Center (SBDC) seminars
Low-Cost Marketing Options
- Enhanced Membership: add logo, photo, video link & up to 20 keywords to business listing.
- Advantage Memberships: Choose from three levels that include membership benefits AND sponsorship opportunities. View Membership Levels.
- Additional Business Listing
- Website Banner Ads
- Website Coupons or Job Postings
- Sponsorship opportunities for annual Chamber events
- Electronic mailing list and/or mailing labels of Chamber members
- Co-Op Advertising opportunities in various tourism publications at reduced rates
Community Economic Programs
- Direct partner with Pagosa Springs Community Development Corporation
- Business consultations with an advisor of the SBDC (Small Business Development Center)
- Pagosa Perks Program that’s designed to keep dollars local.
- Promotion for annual Holiday Parade of Stores Shopping Event
- Host of major community events – economic and visitor attraction
- Major contact for large group sales, events and short-term business opportunities.
- Local, State and Regional Representation
- Advocate on behalf of businesses regarding local issues.