Dear Business Professional,
We have just launched a new service from the State of Colorado designed to help emerging businesses open their doors more quickly and efficiently.
Our offices have worked together to develop MyBizColorado, a single path to interact with multiple state agencies, cutting red tape and expediting the process to start a new business.
By using MyBizColorado, you can:
- Register for a sales tax license,
- Register employees for wage withholding,
- Register employees for unemployment insurance,
- Find a resource library and tutorials on business requirements, as well as planning and developing a new business, and get information on necessary professional licenses.
Participating agencies and partners include the Department of Labor and Employment, Department of Revenue, Department of Regulatory Agencies, Governor’s Office of Economic Development and International Trade, Governor’s Office of Information Technology, Secretary of State’s Office, the Statewide Internet Portal Authority and Colorado Interactive.
As prospective new businesses contact you, we hope you will direct them to https://mybiz.colorado.gov/
– the one website that opens many doors.
To learn more, you can view a short video by going to https://youtu.be/
In addition, we’ve included a PDF that includes a sample member newsletter article and sample tweets and Facebook posts. Please consider informing your membership and social media followers about MyBiz.Colorado.gov.
MyBizColorado is yet one more reason Colorado is the best place to start and grow a new business. Thank you for helping spread the word.
Secretary of State