Are you interested in being a Chamber Board Member?
The Pagosa Springs Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking members to serve on its Board of Directors.
There are three (3) vacancies available in 2019 for a three-year term. If you feel that you have the ability and drive to become a Board member, please fill out the form below to apply for a seat.
A Pagosa Springs Chamber of Commerce Board Member is one who:
- Has a strong belief in ethics, community involvement and the purpose of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Is available to attend monthly meetings and various subcommittee meetings.
- Can commit to a three-year term.
- Has a great deal of energy and enthusiasm and will be able to participate in our monthly meetings, programs and fundraisers.
- Is willing to be a Board Advisor to a Chamber-sponsored council or committee.
- The business has been an active member of the Pagosa Springs Area Chamber of Commerce for at least one year.
- Can lend expertise in one of the following categories: finance, member engagement, fundraising, human resources, events, business development and community development.