- Space in the Chamber/Visitor Center with representation by staff and volunteers.
- Listing in the Chamber’s Business Directory.
- Online business listing with a description of the services you provide and a link to your website.
- Free submissions for bi-monthly Chamber Communiqué Newsletter.
- Use of the Chamber’s bulk mail stamp.
- Use of the Trade Show display kit, white board/easel, collapsible easels.
- Use of the Chamber Conference room.
- Weekly email updates.
- Monthly newspaper column, online article and weekly radio spot that highlight business activities.
- Ribbon-cutting ceremonies for grand, new –owner, and relocation openings.
- Statistical data and referral reports.
- Recognition for community achievement.
- Business referrals for visitors, callers, and those contacting the Chamber via email.
- Social Marketing (Facebook, Twitter)
- Sell your event tickets at the Chamber
- Coupon book.
- Discounted gym membership through Momentum 24/7 Fitness and Crossfit Pagosa
- KWUF discounts
- Monthly Business After Hours hosted by local businesses and the Chamber.
- Monthly Maximizing Your Membership seminars.
- Business Bites (educational programs).
- Annual Membership Celebration.
- Business to Business Expo.
- Special seminars to improve your business expertise.
- Sponsor of Leading Edge NxLevel class, Marketing for Smarties, Small Business Development Center (SBDC) seminars.
Low-Cost Marketing Options
- Enhanced Membership: add logo, photo, video link & up to 20 keywords to business listing.
- Advantage Membership: Choose from six levels that include membership benefits AND sponsorship opportunities.
- Additional Business Listing.
- Website Banner Ads.
- Website Coupons or Job Postings.
- Inserts/page sponsorship available in the Chamber Bi-Annual Report.
- Use of the Chamber copier, fax, scanner and folding machine.
- Sponsorship opportunities for annual Chamber events.
- Electronic mailing list and/or mailing labels of Chamber members.
- Co-Op Advertising opportunities in various tourism publications at reduced rates.
Community Economic Programs
- Direct partner with Pagosa Springs Community Development Corporation
- Business consultations with Joe Keck of the SBDC (Small Business Development Council)
- Pagosa Perks Program that’s designed to keep dollars local.
- Promotion for annual Holiday Parade of Stores “No Tax” Shopping Event
- Host of major community events – economic and visitor attraction
- Major contact for large group sales, events and short-term business opportunities.
- Local, State and Regional Representation
- Advocate on behalf of businesses regarding local issues.